Sunday 26 June 2011

Maria Sharapova (Tenis Star)

Hello to all my friends, So here we are on this amazing Nike private jet flying back to Palm Springs after playing the Exho in Eugene Oregon in front one of the best crowds I have ever been a part of...pinch me now! How lucky are we! Besides the fact that I had so much fun, I got to play with some incredible champions. Although we are big competitors, it is always fun to play a match where we get to interact with the crowd, enjoy the 'scene', poke fun at McEnroe (how often do we get to do that!) Anyways the site is finally up and running in full force! The forum is officially open, we have the store which I hope makes things easier to purchase, and overall I'm so happy with it! Similar to a new pair of shoes...new pair of heels that is!    Looking forward to competing in the next few weeks...I really miss it! And I miss playing tournament matches...there's nothing on the practice court that can replicate those moments and emotions. Can't wait to see my fans in P...









 

No comments: