Saturday 16 July 2011

Saba Sweet Girl


 About Me:
FINALLY ITS ALL OVER!!!!



Its all over,
If their was nything that started ever;


Tough,.......................for the first time it is not,
It just gives me a feeling of holding an iron rod really hot;



Dreams,passions,fascination is all that i gave ,
But lastly its all buried 5 feet down ,below in the grave;


I know i was the 'point blank' target of this life,
But i finally managed to escape the sharp edge of the knife;



Feelings are now hard hard to convey,
As just the thought of togetherness gives me a sense of betray;


I know u think that i am intentionally avoiding your mere sight,
But its just that , i don't want other people's opinion on u to be proved right;


Sumtime, sumwhere, someone can call me a 'bitch' !!
But then it is really difficult to jump ,knowing thats its a really deep ditch;


Trust me its not that i never gave my decision a second thought,
But its just that ,i have now lost the battle with 'patience' that was for so long being fought......!

No comments: