Wednesday 10 August 2011

Wonderfull Girl's Pose






DashingScraps.Com


Are we friends*

*or are we not?*

*You told me once*

*But I forgot*

*Tell me now*

*and tell me true*

*so can I say*

*I'm here for you*

*Of all the friends I've ever met*

*Your the one I won't forget*

*And if I die*

*before you do*

*I'll go to heaven*

*And wait for you*

*I'll give the angels*

* back their wings*

*And risk the loss*

*Of everything*

*Just to prove*

*My friendship is true*


Popularity Score: 88
*To have a friend just like you.....




You Are Like A Rose *♥**♥* ***


...........•:::::•.
¸,.•´¨`•.( -.- ).•´¨`•.,
¨`•--•-¨( ")(" )¨-Exquisite

Unique

_   _
( \/ ) Sweet_   _
( =ώ= )     ( \/ ) Beautiful_   _
(_/\_)     ( =ώ= )       ( \/ ) Innocent
Υ        (_/\_)       ( =ώ= )
ζ|         Υ          (_/\_)Lovely
__\\|//__      ζ|             Υ
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  __\\|//__ ▒▒      ζ|   Delicate♥
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ __\\|//__ ▒▒▒ Delightful


Your sentiment is ur love,
your love is ur heart,
your heart is ur spouse,
your spouse is ur future,
your future is ur destiny,
your destiny is ambition,
your ambition is ur aspiration,
your aspiration is ur motivation,
your motivation is ur believe,
your believe is ur peace,
your peace is ur target,
your target is heaven,
heaven is like hell without FRIEND

No comments: